




When we three girls are left at home we have dance/slumber parties... essentially every night. I love watching my girls dance! Here's a couple shots from tonight's big fiesta.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Dance/Slumber Party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love your cute pajamas! Looks like you are having a blast with the girls! Let's have a slumber party at my house!!
Okay you are too funny! That sounds like something you would do (I remember seeing footage of you dancing with the girls in high school!) That's so fun that your girls join in too. Sounds a little like us!
Looks like they had the best time! I love the picture of all of you on the bed- that is worth framing! P.S. your pj's are too cute!
Stacey! You and your girls are so beautiful! Looks like you guys have so much fun together. Jason and I are counting down the days till we get to spend time with you all in Disneyland!
Hey are those p.j.'s from VS? I know I saw them somewhere and just might copy you and go get them. You are such a fun mom! You 3 girls are too cute together!!
I looking for your pictures from today. Can't wait to see them!!
That was me looking for your new post!
I love the pjs so cute, your girls look like they had a lot of fun!
SO cute PJS! I miss dancing parties at Stacey's house! We used to do that weekly in high school.
Post a Comment