We had a fun night, my girls actually played together! Sharing too! Here's a couple of pictures from our night. It was many hugs, then kisses over, and over, so sweet...
That was such a cute picture of the girls kissing each other! It is so cute the way Madison blows kisses to everyone. You need to get a picture of her blowing kisses. When we went out to dinner it was so fun that the girls were so excited to see us. We are so blessed to have such adorable granddaughters!
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Oh, how adorable!!! Your girls are precious! I love the big kiss picture. I wish we lived closer so our girls could play together. Maybe someday. You all look great! Have a very happy Thanksgiving. Tell your family I said hello!
I just want to say that I totally agree with whatever "crescenet" said. Just kidding. That is kind of weird! Anyways, cute little girls. They look just like mommy and daddy. We love having pajama parties too...especially if Joey is out of town.
You guys are always having fun! I love these pictures! It's the best when the kiddos play nice together- Nothing melts my heart more. You're girls are adorable- You are such a good Mom to them!
I'd love your address for Christmas cards. I have my email on my blog- Will you send it to me? It's coming up quick! Hope you have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!
Do you ever take a bad picture. Actually I don't think your mom ever does either. Anyways your girls are so cute. Madison's hair or lack of reminds me so much of Tori. I think my next ones gonna be a baldy too.
your girls are so cute together! there is nothing like sisters, like my girls always say "we are best sisters!" what a fun night and how fun to make yummy gingerbread houses, what a fun grammie.
9 comments:
That was such a cute picture of the girls kissing each other! It is so cute the way Madison blows kisses to everyone. You need to get a picture of her blowing kisses. When we went out to dinner it was so fun that the girls were so excited to see us. We are so blessed to have such adorable granddaughters!
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Oh, how adorable!!! Your girls are precious! I love the big kiss picture. I wish we lived closer so our girls could play together. Maybe someday. You all look great! Have a very happy Thanksgiving. Tell your family I said hello!
I just want to say that I totally agree with whatever "crescenet" said. Just kidding. That is kind of weird! Anyways, cute little girls. They look just like mommy and daddy. We love having pajama parties too...especially if Joey is out of town.
You guys are always having fun! I love these pictures! It's the best when the kiddos play nice together- Nothing melts my heart more. You're girls are adorable- You are such a good Mom to them!
I'd love your address for Christmas cards. I have my email on my blog- Will you send it to me? It's coming up quick! Hope you have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!
Do you ever take a bad picture. Actually I don't think your mom ever does either. Anyways your girls are so cute. Madison's hair or lack of reminds me so much of Tori. I think my next ones gonna be a baldy too.
your girls are so cute together! there is nothing like sisters, like my girls always say "we are best sisters!" what a fun night and how fun to make yummy gingerbread houses, what a fun grammie.
I love the pictures of them kissing so sweet! They look so cute in there pj's!!!
I mean their pj's.
Post a Comment