



















Today we walked a 5K for my bother Matt. He was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes about a year and a half ago. We had so much fun being a part of the Matt Evans Fan Club! My girls loved it, we loved all the free stuff, great free food, gift bags with yummy gold canyon candles at the finish line, entertainment etc..... we are definitley going every year here on! Enjoy the many pictures and don't forget to find my cousin Jack kissing his girlfriend in one of the pictures! Good Luck! :)
Saturday, November 03, 2007
JDRF Walk-Matt Evans Fan Club!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Stacey I love the pictures! I am really glad you brought your camara. That was soooo much fun this morning! I can't wait until next year.
So glad to see all the pictures. We had such a fun time! I'll see you tomorrow after church!
What cute pictures of everyone! Looks like Matt had a big fan club! Hope they find a cure soon!
How fun! I love all the pictures you took. LeGrand looks tired! I saw Jack and Kelly kissing.
It's times like these (and many others) that I wish Jason and I lived closer. Looks like you guys had so much fun!
At times like these, I am so glad that Emily and I live so far away. I would never want to be that close to such a blatant PDA, even though Jack is one of the coolest people ever. Oh, and we didn't get candles post-walk, so I am jealous and bitter.
Michael, we miss you, you always make me laugh. Stacy, you always take the best pictures, the color is beautiful. Looks like fun!
Stacy, great pictures!! I got so see some from your mom's site and the one's of Mike and Emily in NC but your's showed more of who was there. Hooray for Jack!! (the little sneaky devil! haha) It looked like everyone had a good time. We hope to join you next year!
Your walk looks like way more fun. Mike and I were loners, but we were thinking of you guys!
I found your blog through Paige and Susan's-
So happy to see your whole family supporting your brother- Our daughter has been a type 1 diabetic for close to 5 years now- she was diagnosed when she was 16 months old. We did the walk too- It sure was hot wasn't it? We are in the midst of doing a fundraiser for JDRF and Fund a Cure- check it out...and tell your friends and family- 100% of the money goes to finding a cure!
Thanks and Keep It Up!
Post a Comment