
Beauty and the Beach
Writing in the sand at the beach
Dancing with Nana and Tata
Fearless Carys
Carys posing in the shower....
Two weekends ago we went to Santo Tomas, Mexico. It was a quick trip, but tons of fun! We ate amazing food, played on the beach, danced at the clubhouse (Carys that is...) and enjoyed the beautiful scenery.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Santo Tomas, Mexico
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Carys is sure having a great a the beach. How fun!!
She's having a great time at the beach!! I remember when you wrote Happy Birthday Mom!! at the beach for me!! Do you remember?
What a fun weekend! Looks like she is enjoying the beach! What a beautiful part of Mexico!
what a fun trip! I love quick get a ways! Your girls are so pretty...they look just like their beautiful mom!
We are jealous. So jealous. When can we all go again? Let everyone know that once I start making some money we are going to have to buy a house there.
What a fun little trip! I love the cute picture of Carys with her name.
Post a Comment