Saturday, October 20, 2007

Schnefp Farms!












We went to Schnepf Farms Yesterday! It was so much fun. We went with Julie and Brinlee and her 2 sisters and their kids too. We rode the train, ate chili, pet the animals, fed the reindeer, went on a hay ride, got really dirty/dusty, and played with pumpkins! Great fun!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute of your girls at the farm. It brings back so many memories of last year. I love the pictures of the girls in the pumpkin patch. They are so sweet to each other, holding hands, hugging etc.!! It's always fun to see new pictures!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I love that you are the party mom- always doing fun stuff with the kids!

Mike E. said...

You should send them out to the NC Evans Farm sometime. Although we don't have whatever kind of animal that is being fed, I'm sure the girls would still have fun.

The Thompson's said...

Looks so fun! We really want to go! We've never been. You guys always do so many fun outings!

Anonymous said...

your oldest daughter has alot of hair why doesnt your baby have hair?

Debbie said...

So so cute. Caryse is a little mommy, isn't she? I haven't been to "the farm" yet but my girls have and said it was a lot of fun. Do they still do fireworks?

Jessie Evans said...

What beautiful girls!! These pictures remind me of when my mom used to take me to a pumpkin patch every October when I was growing up. Good times!

Webb Family said...

I love that place! Was it still warm? Looks like you guys had a blast!

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys have been busy having fun! I love pumpkin patches. I hope we get to go this weekend. Your girls are so cute and always have a smile on their faces. You are such a great Mom to take them on such fun outings! The train park sounds great too. I grew up like 2 mile from it and have never taken my boys. When I come visit next we'll have to meet up there!

Julie Rae said...

SUCH A FUN DAY! Yah it was a little hot and dirty, but we loved it! Brinlee sure loves your girls. Today the doorbell rang and she screamed "CARYS!" and ran to the door!