Saturday, October 27, 2007

She Has HAIR!!



This picture of my little Madison is for the anonymous comment poster that is wondering why my second child doesn't have hair....This one's for you, Are you happy?!

7 comments:

Webb Family said...

I was totally annoyed by that comment too!! She has hair it's just so blond and beautiful. Love that cutie pie!!

Jessie Evans said...

This is too funny. We couldn't believe the comment, but then we couldn't believe your post in response-perfect comeback!

"In your face anonymous blogger," Jason says.

Julie Rae said...

LOL! I love Madisons hair. She is adorable just the way she is. I just wonder what that person expected you to say. Like you buzz it off or something!

Cheryl said...

Madison is so adorable! She has a beautiful smile!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Who needs hair when you are that cute??? That wig is hilarious!!!

Susan said...

That is the cutest picture----that look is so cute! She is as sweet as they come!

Debbie said...

Wow, how fast her hair has grown!! She looks like a real Lady Godiva!!