








Last Sat. we went to the zoo with Grandma and had tons of fun. Carys is scared to death of water but, after Grandma got in she did too. Kudos to Grandma!! Madison loves water and had no problem getting wet. I ended up wet too. I don't know if the kids were more wet or us. The weather was perfect and I know we'll be frequenting the zoo more!
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Phoenix Zoo Last Sat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
So fun to see the pictures! You know how I love the zoo. The pictures with water are so fun! We'll have to go back again before it gets too cold to play in the water!! I sure love those cute girls!!
What a cool grandma--- your lucky girls :)
Great pictures of your zoo trip and playing in the water. I love your mom!!! She's is so fun... and cute in the sun hat!!!
What a fun grandma the girls have! I have not been to the zoo in a long time this is the best time to go!
How fun! You're lucky to have such beautiful weather. This past weekend was freezing, and it snowed the entire time we were up at the cabin. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Carys have fun on your October break vacation! Tell me everything you do. I'll see you soon!
Cute pictures! I am so jealous, looks like tons of fun. One of these days Matt and I should come along with you guys. I have been wanting to go to the zoo for so long.
I love the picture of Carys pointing at the animal. She is so excited! The Phoenix zoo is great, especially this time of year! Cuties (all of you!).
Looks like a fun time! I love the water area. It's so nice to cool off. I've got to get down there at least once before I get too uncomfortable now that it's cooling off.
Looks like you guys had a blast---such fun pictures. I know your mom loves the Zoo--how fun.
Stacey, what cute pictures of your girls at the zoo! I never knew that the Phoenix Zoo put in those water squirters! (I haven't been there in awhile I guess). You and your mom are so beautiful and skinny. What fun memories you are making for your kids.
how fun. Isn't it crazy that we can still get soaked in October and love it? Only in Az I guess!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment