












I know... A LOT of pictures! There were so many cute ones I couldn't help but post a ton! We had a great time trick or treating tonight. The girls were so cute, Carys kept saying "Happy Trick or Treating!" So now my Princesses' Cinderella Carys, and Alice in Wonderland Madison have turned into pumpkins for the night from exhaustion of too much fun and candy... They have it rough! Happy Halloween!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
HALLOWEEN 2007!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
That look darling! I love Carys' make-up.
SO beautiful! Girls are the best! Who wants to dress up like an ugly monster or a super hero? I love Carys hair and makeup. She looks so cute! And you can tell Madison is having a blast!
Oh wow Stacey! How darling are your girls! Carys looks so much like you, especially in make up! I have loved keeping up with you and blog stalking ya through the Vances. Luckily I still get to spend time with them. Congrats on your VERY CUTE, happy, healthy kids and family!
Aimee
Your pictures look so cute. I love the color in the pictures! That was such a fun night. I really enjoyed going with the girls too. They are so adorable!!
Oh my goodness, what beauties! I seriously had a hard time figuring out if I was looking at a picture of a Disneyland princess or a little girl. The makeup made her look like a little doll.
I had to laugh when I saw Madison with the wig on. She's super cute and probably makes you laugh daily. She just seems like she's got a super silly personality. So cute!
Your girls look so cute! Carys is your little mini me.
Stacey, the pictures are adorable. The girls are beautiful. We wish we could have seen everyone!!
Stacey, the pictures are adorable. The girls are beautiful. We wish we could have seen everyone!!
So cute!! Caryse looks just like a Cinderella!! You got some really great pictures of them both....glad you posted them all. I agree that they are all so cute that it would be hard to pick out just a few!!
Wow! They look great. I wish I could have seen them in person, looks like Halloween was great for your girls.
Love her sparklely shoes.
Beautiful pictures and darling girls...the perfect costumes for them.
Post a Comment