Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Layover in CLT visiting Mike & Emily!






This past weekend I had a 24 hour layover in Charlotte NC and I was able to visit my brother Mike and his lovely wife Emily. I was very sleep deprived flying all night, and anyone who knows me knows I would never sleep when there were better things to do especially seeing new sites, shopping at the furniture capital in the US, checking out Wake Forest Medical School where Mike goes, & visiting with my family etc.... I had a great time! It is absolutely beautiful in Winston-Salem where they live. In less than 24 hours I was on the phone trying to convince LeGrand to move. Everything is lush and green, amazing flowers everywhere- especially my favorite flower Hydrangea's. And the housing market is unbelievable. Every home has character, huge yards, on and on! I had so much fun! Thanks to Mike and Emily for having me!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I love hydrangea's too! I think I could move there just for the flowers. LOve the pictures. I think your mom and I should go visit them sometime.

steph said...

Hey...you better not decide to move without checking out Dallas first. We too have lots of shopping and a killer house market!!! Plus....I'm here!! What more could you want!

Emily Evans said...

We had so much fun! Hopefully we can work it out this next weekend so you get a little more sleep :)

Julie Rae said...

It looks gorgeous there!

Cheryl said...

I love all your fun pictures. It's so beautiful in North Carolina. I can't wait to go and visit Mike and Emily again!