I love the pictures! The colors are beautiful and I don't think you have aged at all since High School. You look great and your girls are super cute.
It is crazy seeing pictures of your brothers. I haven't seen them in about 12 years. They have really grown up and their wives are adorable. It looks like everyone is doing great!
6 comments:
those are beautiful photos! I wish we could have been there, it looked like wonderful weather.
Yeah! My parents said it was absolutely beautiful! I love the fuchsia and black that Jessie chose for the brides maids.
Cute pictures! I had to look at yours because Emily didnt have any up yet! Your girls are the sweetest!
I love the pictures! The colors are beautiful and I don't think you have aged at all since High School. You look great and your girls are super cute.
It is crazy seeing pictures of your brothers. I haven't seen them in about 12 years. They have really grown up and their wives are adorable. It looks like everyone is doing great!
I just love Carys and Madison's dresses! And you look gorgeous!
SO CUTE!!!
- Kristine
Post a Comment