Thursday, June 14, 2007

They're ENGAGED!!!! Robby Crewse & Samantha Dowling, Congrats!!




LeGrand's little brother got engaged to the cutest,nicest,sweetest,witty,lovely,darling girl this Tuesday. And Yes, I could go on and on about her! She's the best! Robby is one lucky guy. They got engaged at Fogo E Brasa it's a delicious Brazilian steakhouse. We were all invited for dinner surprising Samantha after Robby got on one knee, proposed,& had their special moment, then we all came up from behind clapping and taking pictures! So much fun! Congratulations Robby & Samantha!

3 comments:

Emily Evans said...

Congrats to Robby! That's so fun that you got to be a part of it. I'm glad to got to capture the moment...great pictures!

Webb Family said...

Congratulations!! Robby found a very beautiful girl, they make a great couple. And, how fun that you all were invited for the fun.

Anonymous said...

Stacey... you are so wonderful! I adore you and your family. Can't wait to plan this wedding with you!

:) Samantha