They seriously could be models!! I love all those photos, they are a beautiful couple. I'm so sad I can't go to the wedding, my mom sure is getting excited!
Loooved the pictures! I loved Jesse the minute of met her she is so down to earth and beautiful. They make a beautiful couple. Can't wait to see everyone this week.
6 comments:
They seriously could be models!! I love all those photos, they are a beautiful couple. I'm so sad I can't go to the wedding, my mom sure is getting excited!
What a beatiful couple they make! Those are some great pictures of them!
Great pictures. I can't wait for the wedding and to finally meet Jessie. Mike and I are so out of the loop!
So beautiful! We just got their wedding announcement in the mail.
Who's their photographer?
Hey Stacey! I posted more bridals on facebook for your viewing pleasure. Jason and I are excited to see you (and everyone) in less than a week!
Loooved the pictures! I loved Jesse the minute of met her she is so down to earth and beautiful. They make a beautiful couple. Can't wait to see everyone this week.
Post a Comment