Friday, May 11, 2007

Phoenix ZOO!

Julie & Brinlee at Sting Ray Bay!
Exhausted Maddie! So Sweet.......end of our day.
We fed the sting rays..... so fun!

Carys on her favorite ride- CAROUSEL!!
Mommy, Carys, & Madison riding away!


Three musketeers!
CARYS, MADISON, & BRINLEE enjoying there ride. There Mommy's decided to never get the bike again.... Hard work!!!! Great memories though!!




5 comments:

Webb Family said...

You and Julie are awesome moms for biking them all around. Looks like you had a fun HOT day.

Tiny Einstein's Preschool said...

I feel like I am looking at a miniature Stacey and a miniature Julie whenever I see a picture of Carys or Brinlee. I can't believe how much your girls look like you. Madison looks like your husband...only with blonde hair. I love the Phoenix Zoo. It is smart to go now before it gets too hot.

Webb Family said...

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a super day.

Webb Family said...

I know this will be my third time but, I had to tell you I just got Jason's wedding announcement and they are gorgeous! I'm not just being nice they could both be models!!!

Julie Rae said...

Oh man, we all look so exhausted and HOT. What a funny trip to the zoo. I guess we learned a few lessons! We aren't going back till October!