Here is Madison at a friend's birthday party this past weekend. She is a cute little ballerina! She started her 1st class into dance this week!
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Just because she's CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is Madison at a friend's birthday party this past weekend. She is a cute little ballerina! She started her 1st class into dance this week!
4 comments:
Your girls are getting so big!! Madi looks like the perfect ballerina.
So fun to see that you were able to be there for Mike's party. We are so happy for him and Em!
Maddie is the perfect ballerina. She is so excited to start her lessons. She is a natural dancer!!
That's my girl! I can't wait to her how she likes dance class.
She IS cute! I had such a blast with you this weekend. I can't wait to see you and your girls again in March!
Post a Comment