Mmmmmm The Eyeball cake from Dewey's Bakery (my fav) was perfect to celebrate Dr.Mike!
Here is the spread, the eyeball cake, eyeball jawbreakers, and funny glasses to Congratulate my brother Mike on Matching, 1st round into Wake Forest Ophthamology residency. Woot woot! I had a blast while working (2 clt layovers back to back) being able to attend the festivities and visit Mike, Emily, and Sadie. I had so much fun shopping, facials, dewey's,crafting, on and on. Thanks guys! See you soon!


8 comments:
How fun! I love all the eyeball party favors...sounds like my kind of party, we love themes! Such a cute picture of you and Sadie, she's getting so big. She looks like Emily. Glad you could spend some fun times with family.
Congratulations to your brother! We know ALL about matching...it is an awesome feeling when you get your 1st pick. Fun party ideas...perfect for the theme.
Looks like you had a great trip! Congratulations Mike on 1st pick!! What a fun party and love the cute cake.
Congratulations to Mike on the match! It looks like a fun party and such a cute picture of you and Sadie!! It is great that you can have while at work!!
I think it is great that you can so much fun while at work!!! Fun, fun, fun!!!!
Yea Wake! Dave is applying to PA school there so we're hoping to be moving to NC next year. Will you visit me too?
Hooray for Mike!
Post a Comment