Thursday, August 13, 2009
1st day of Kindergarten!
Our sweet Carys Leigh started Kindergarten this week! She was so excited.....mommy was sooo sad. I actually had to tell myself "hold it together" ....sorry but 7 hrs of school per day is way too much in my opinion! I want my little buddy hangin' around me. She LOVES every minute of school....It's me who is struggling :) When we dropped her off she said mommy are you going home to cry all day because you miss me? I'm feeling pretty good and I have adjusted fine..... it's pretty fun for Madison and I to hang out all day and it's nice to have 1 on 1 time with her. Carys' only complaint so far is she's dying to ride the bus with her friends.....Daddy is not to excited about it but he has agreed after many tears from Carys to let her try tomorrow (only going home) & ride the BUS. It must be a school right of passage....I don't know about you but she wants an unairconditioned slow ride home instead of curbside ice cold AC possibly treats included DVD etc.... pick ups from mommy??!?! The grass is always greener on the other side. We'll see though :) She has made some great friends this week and loves it so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
You have been a blogging queen lately and I love it!! I miss you and your girls tons, so it's nice to see all that you've been up to. And how adorable is Carys on her first day of school! I'm glad she's loving it as much as she is.
Loved seeing all the new pictures. I'm glad Carys has enjoyed her first week of school. I can't believe she wanted to ride the bus and was so excited about it. It was great to talk to her about how she loves her teacher and all the nice friends that she made this week!
Oh I don't want that day to come. 7 hours does seem like a long time for kindergarten. I bet that was a hard day.
She looks so cute! Ben started kindergarten too..but luckily his is half day! Samantha was dying to ride the bus...and after a couple months decided she didn't like it either!
I can't believe my little niece is so grown up! She is so cute. I hope she enjoyed her bus ride!
Cute girl. The school bus scares me...I'm glad I haven't had to face that yet with my kids!
What a great milestone for you guys! Jacob started Kindergarten too and its so fun to see them grow up!
I can't believe how time flies! She is such a grown up little girl. I can't imagine when Brinlee is gone for the WHOLE DAY. Makes me sad just thinking about it!
Post a Comment