







Later Sat. afternoon we went to Goldfield Ghost Town. We had gone before but Maddie was just a baby so we decided to go again. We rode the train and learned many interesting facts about the good old AZ wild wild west..... did you know the men to women ratio back in the day were 80 men to 1 women??!! The women back then had no problems getting dates I'm sure. We also went through the rattlesnakes/spiders/scorpions etc.... creepy crawlers exhibit. Yuck!!!! The girls loved seeing all the snakes shedding their skin. Then we just enjoyed the "old town" and the nice, nice day. It just started to sprinkle rain when we left. What a fun Saturday! 

9 comments:
Ray took Noah, and they loved it! There was a story about Miners stealing gold dust in their beard? Anyway, Noah talks about that all the time. He thought that was sooooo sneaky!
Great fun for the kids and parents. Where is Goldfield? Close by? I'll have to check it out next time I'm in AZ.
Those poor women back then. They were probably constantly hounded by love sick cowboys.
OOOOh love the pictures here.
What a fun day! I remember going there with my fam before I was married, but I had forgotten about it. I will have to take Brinlee there!
looks like everyone had a fun time!! And, wow, is Caryse really old enough for school????
You guys always live life to the fullest! :)
Looks like a blast! I've lived in AZ all my life and I've never been there. Love all the pictures! The picture of you and Carys is gorgeous and the picture of the girls and LeGrand posing is amazing! What a fun family trip!
We love that place. Your first pictures look like postcards-beautiful!
Great pictures Stacey! Carys and Madison are as beautiful as ever.
Post a Comment