Angel Baby McLaren Crewse


Tata, Nana, McLaren, Carys, & Madsion

Nana and her three grand daughters!

The whole family
Beautiful Baby
McLaren was blessed this passed Sun. She was a perfect little angel and didn't make a peep. She looked so cute in her dress....such a little princess. Enjoy the pictures of the family at the luncheon at the
Crewse's house.
5 comments:
Did you take that top pic of the baby? cute cute.
Ok and Madison is looking so adorable with all of hair getting longer.
So fun to see baby McLanren's blessing. I love her dress and the girls look so cute in their dresses too. I love the first picture of McLaren too!
Dear Carys,
Please stop growing. I miss my little girl.
Love,
Aunt Emily
Are you flying tomorrow? Well if so good luck.
You guys did a fabulous job on the reception.
stacy I love your photos you do a GREAT JOB!
Post a Comment