Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spokane, WA

LeGrand, Madison and I in the sky ride overlooking the falls in Spokane, WA

Cutie Carys couldn't let go of Stewart's hand for the picture.... my little cautious girl!

The Crew or"Crewses" all loaded up and ready to ride....
We went on the oldest Carosel in Spokane and boy did it go FAST! It was fun, if you were on the edge you had a chance to hook a ring with your finger then toss it into a small opening to win a free ride. And Stewart did (1st shot) and won a free ride! Go Stewart!
It was so much fun to have the family come with me on a layover for work. We made it into a mini vacation and saw LeGrand's brother Stewart. Amanda had to work so next time.... LeGrand was a trooper to bring both girls on my flights! But I must say he had it pretty easy.... They were perfect little travelers :)

Carys loves her Uncle Stewart




Mommy and Madison running down the hill

Carys, Stewart, Madison, and Daddy. Look at all those beautiful eyes!!

9 comments:

Anna said...

I think that it is great that you and your family take advantage of so many trip excursions even if they are for a short time. Your girls will have some great memories from these times together as a family.

Julie Rae said...

Such a cute pic of you and Madison running down the hill. You guys have such fun adventures!!

Full House said...

You are such a fun Momma. I've always heard Spokane is a good family place. That's so nuce that you get to see all of these places for yourself. How's the cleanse going? I'll have to call you later.

Cheryl said...

I'm glad the whole family went with you for a little vacation and that the girls were such good little travelers. You did so much in the time you were there. So true--I agree that everyone has beautiful eyes in your family!!

Kristine Thompson said...

That looks like that was a fun trip, and that is the cutest picture of you and Madison!

Debbie said...

What a fun trip!!! That Carys has the most beautiful smile!!

Emily Evans said...

How fun that they could join you on your trip! Cute pictures!

Staci said...

what a fun trip! your girls are darling.

Jen Olson Brown said...

What great photos! You are so adventurous and photogenic! Thanks for sharing!