Madison and Carys playing with the colored glass......loving the RED so festive!
Your girls are adorable..I can't believe how big they are getting! We should get together sometime...with Sherida too!
Your girls are soooo pretty! I can not wait to see them this Christmas, I miss you guys so much!
We took family pictures there last Christmas and I too loved all of the backgrounds. What beautiful girls!! They look like their mommy and daddy!
Really cute pictures! They are already good posers :) How could they not be. They are so dang cute! And Carys is so your lil mini me :)
Beautiful girls! Your pictures turned out so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your girls are adorable..I can't believe how big they are getting! We should get together sometime...with Sherida too!
Your girls are soooo pretty! I can not wait to see them this Christmas, I miss you guys so much!
We took family pictures there last Christmas and I too loved all of the backgrounds. What beautiful girls!! They look like their mommy and daddy!
Really cute pictures! They are already good posers :) How could they not be. They are so dang cute! And Carys is so your lil mini me :)
Beautiful girls! Your pictures turned out so cute!
Post a Comment