Friday, December 19, 2008

The out-takes..... Christmas pics....











Here are the pictures we are NOT using for our Christmas card..... but too cute and I had to share. I thought it was fitting to take pictures with the cactus in the background for a true AZ Christmas. Enjoy!!!

9 comments:

Full House said...

Yeah 1st comment. Can't wait to get the Christmas card now send me your address.

Jessie Evans said...

Cute cute cute! I am counting down the hours until I get to see you guys!!

Cheryl said...

They turned out adorable! How could they not you have the cutest girls around! I love the last picture and the one with Maddie and the cactus in the background. That would be a fun place for a picture of all the grandkids!

Debbie said...

Such cute pictures of the girls!

Staci said...

Darling! Aren't girls the best!! Cute pictures. Excited to see you soon.

Anna said...

Your 'out-takes' are even cute! :)

Annie said...

What little darlings!

Julie Rae said...

Brinlee was so excited when we got your card. She just held the picture and said "THESE ARE MY FRIENDS!!!"

mattnbeth said...

such cute girls! :)