Thursday, August 21, 2008

Girls Trip NC, visiting Sadie!










































Here are some pictures (completely out of order) from our trip to NC the past few days. My girls were thrilled to meet their 1st cousin in person finally! They LOVE Sadie. There are more -YES MORE!! pictures to follow, but I'm tired and off to catch some zzzzzz's as you can see we did a lot and had a blast!!

13 comments:

Bridget and Dustin said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Love all the cute pictures of the girls. Sadie looks so cute and I can't wait to meet her.

bekki said...

Hey Stacey- I found you thru Brooke's blog It looks like you and your family are doing great and what beautiful girls you have.

By the way this is Bekki Webb (Patti Lines daughter/distant cousin)

Cheryl said...

It sure looks like you had a wonderful time with Mike, Emily and Sadie. Their garden looks great! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. The pictures are so cute. I'm so glad you were able to go for a visit since Michael had some time off. I love the picture with Madison and Michael at the doctor's office and I can sure tell that Carys adores her precious baby cousin Sadie!

Full House said...

Those pictures are Awesome!! Was that a Krispie Kreme museum?

Debbie said...

Looks like you had a great time in NC. I'm so glad that your girls were able to go too. Caryse will remember that for a long time I bet!!

Kristine Thompson said...

She looks like Micheal- adorable! Their house is really cute too!

Jessie Evans said...

I love the picture of Carys feeding Sadie and Madison being a doctor. Your girls are so adorable!!

Webb Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!
And, how exciting for your girls to get a cousin.

Full House said...

Hey I mentioned you in my latest post. Go check it out!

Suzanne said...

hey Stacey, What fun for your girls to visit their precious cousin.. You are as beautiful as ever and your girls look so happy!

Susan said...

That looks like so much fun in N.C. The pictures are beautiful--I love seeing all the cousins together especially the little feet picture---so cute! Sadie is so dang cute too!

Cheryl said...

I love the picture of Carys giving Sadie a bath and the girls playing in the leaves. Mike and Emily's yard looks so pretty. I love the beautiful flowers! I'm glad you posted more pictures!!

Paige said...

i love all the pictures! sadie is such a beautiful baby.