







Tonight we went to US Airways Center to see the Walking with Dinosaurs show. The girls loved it. I think LeGrand and I loved watching the girls reactions even more than the show. They were so funny. They were mesmorized by the Dinosaurs, scared, and excited to see the "real" dinos. I thought it was very realistic, the special effects were amazing! The show lasts for 3 more days so take the kids and have a grand time!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Walking with Dinosaurs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Looks like fun! Madison looks like she was really into the show... so cute! Carys looks even more grown up and beautiful than last time I saw her. How is that possible? We miss you guys. Time for another visit!
What a fun show. My son would have died!!! YOu just made me jealous that we don't live in AZ anymore. Your little family always does such neat things together!
it looks like you guys had tons of fun! i've never heard about it. your girls always look so cute.
Stac why are you the coolest mom in the world? Your girls are so lucky!!
Looks like quite a show! The girls look like they were having a great time!!!
Looks like it was a really neat show for your girls. You do the funnest things with them.
I saw a commercial for that! You are the best photographer with all those pictures with your niece. I need to update your background!
Too fun! What great memories you are making for your girls...and with Dinos! Couldn't be better.
Post a Comment