
We are so excited for Emily & Mike! The new parents had a beautiful baby girl early this morning @ 3:59am eastern standard time. More details to come.... mommy and baby girl are doing wonderful! She's beautiful and we can't wait to meet her! Carys and Madison are thrilled to have a new cousin!!!! CONGRATS!!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Mike & Emily welcomed their new baby girl this morning!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay!! I'm so happy. I can't wait to see more pictures. Hopefully Jason and I will get to see her while she's still in the newborn stages.
Wow...I can't believe you already have a picture of Emily and her adorable baby girl. I'm so looking forward to seeing Mike, Emily and their sweet, precious baby girl next week! She and Emily both look beautiful!
YEAH!
I was just looking at their blog trying to remember when she was due.
I can't wait to find out what they named her.
Oh how sweet. That's so great that you were able to be there. How are you? So I finally started a blog. Hope your doing well. Christina
vivafullhouse.blogspot.com
Post a Comment