Thursday, July 31, 2008

Espee water park!







Today we went to Espee park in Chandler to have some fun in the sun at the water park. My girls had a blast. Carys was at first a little hesitant to get in the water but after she noticed all the kids were having fun she got in. She loved making friends and sitting in the water. Madison had a great time running around everywhere too. Thanks Christina and Annie for inviting us!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun day at the water park! Carys told me that she had a blast when the water squirted out! Maddie looks like she had fun too! Cute pictures!!

Jessie said...

What fun! I so wish Jason and I lived closer and could join you for these fun excursions.

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a fun day at the water park! I love all the cute pictures of the girls.

Full House said...

You got some good photos!! Let's do it again this week. LOL..CB

Full House said...

hey I mentioned you in my latest post. Go check it out.