








For the 4th we headed up north to escape the Heat! It was so beautiful in Forest Lakes! It didn't get above 79 degrees while we were there- need I say more?? We enjoyed fireworks in Payson, it was an amazing show for a small town. We have never been so close to the action. It was sprinkling and just perfect. It was so much fun to have Rob and Samantha with us. We loved relaxing,swinging,playing kick the can, card games, and we even had a Hail storm while we were there! We spent the next day in Heber and made it just as the big parade ended and ate lunch there. We can't wait to go back!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
4th of July in Forest Lakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sounds like a nice little vacation. So fun to get out of the heat. Maybe we should take a few days with the kids and escape the heat. It looks like everyone had a great time there! Glad you were able to get away for a few days.
Hi Stacey,
My name is Jake Johnson and I am a friend of Legrand's that goes way way back. Anywho, we lost touch as I've been away at dental school for a couple of years. Long story short... my wife and I stumbled onto your blog.
I'd like to get back in touch with him and would be very pleased to meet you and the kids once we're back in AZ again.
My email is jacobjohnsondds@gmail.com
It'd be great to hear from him. So make sure he shoots me an email.
Great work on the blog, you guys look very happy!
Hey Stacey, the pictures are awesome. Burbank is Carys's favorite city in California, right? Haha. Well thanks for hanging out on the 9th and whenever you want to bring the girls over to play with the kittens just let me know!
What a fun trip! Always nice to get out of the heat!
That looks like so much fun!
And, perfect way to spend the 4th.
Your girls look so cute & Carys looks like she has gotten taller.
Your girls are so cute...I love getting away for the 4th! It's too hot here!
Post a Comment