Saturday, June 07, 2008

Disneyland






















This past week was a CA/Disney Vacation! This is the last month of my annual pass so we went out with a bang. Three fun filled days at Disneyland! I'm really going to try and refrain from buying another year pass....we'll see if I can. But, Of course we all had a ball! It was great, I even ran into my friend Stephanie Penrod/Zollinger from High School there! "it's a small world after all...." It was fun to be there with my parents/Marisol & Evan/My grandparents/my Aunt Susan/& Jason & Jessie. We were only planning on a day trip but my parents lucked out and got some extra days free making it a week at a beautiful resort in Newport Beach so we extended our vacation a bit. It was perfect weather and a great way to start the summer off right!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

We had such a fun time and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. We will see how long we can stay away from Disneyland. I really do think we could use a little break!

Kyle said...

So cute! I love Disneyland...and can I just say..I am so jealous of all your Disneyland trips!!! Looks like fun!

The Thompson's said...

So fun! I love disneyland too! I love the pic with Cruella and Mary Poppins. Such fun memories to share with your cuties! You are such a fun Mom!

Jessie Evans said...

I love your pictures! We had so much fun with you and your girls, I only wish I could have stayed longer. Turns out they didn't need me for youth conference, so I could have stayed!

Webb Family said...

Cute pictures! My mom had so much fun with you guys!

d feist said...

I'm so jealous. What a fun mommy! The girls looked like they were having the best time ever!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I think you got more than your money's worth out of those passes :)

Julie Rae said...

I should say so!! You basically got how many days in Disneyland for free with that pass?? SOOO worth it!!