Monday, May 26, 2008

Carys' Graduation!







Carys' first year of Pre-school is officially over! She had her graduation party this past Thurs. All of the students sang songs and were awarded with something. Carys was awarded with "always knowing the answers" She's very bright and has the typical 1st born attributes :) we love her and are so proud of our little BIG girl!She is going to miss seeing Sydney twice a week! Summer here we come!!!

8 comments:

steph said...

How fun! I have my preschool classes graduation on Wednesday then I get a much needed break. We actually leave for Disneyland and then Hawaii the next week. I'll be thinking of you when we are at Disneyland since I know it is like your second home.

Cheryl said...

Carys's preschool teacher is so cute. It sounds like it was a fun graduation. Carys has such beautiful eyes and I love the pictures. I can see why she got the award she did. She is very bright and sweet!!

Debbie said...

Yeah for Carys. No surprises there with her received the "knows the most answers" award. She is following in the footsteps of her family!! Oh to be so smart and know all of the answers! Congrats to Carys.

Webb Family said...

Cute pictures! Congrats to Carys for a great 1st year!!

Paige said...

i can't believe it's summer and that we have two graduates!! syd's going to miss carys too. have a good summer!

Summertime Designs said...

Stacey, I think your Carys is just such a beautiful little girl and she looks so much like you! I just love her smile. Congrats on the graduation of her first year of preschool! Oh, and you look so beautiful in the pictures of you and your girls on Mother's Day!

Susan said...

I'm so glad Sydney and Cary's were in preschool together---2nd generation of cousins. Loved your mother day pictures, you girls are all so beautiful!

Kristine Thompson said...

She's so cute- your total mini you! I'm keeping all your baby stuff nice and warm for your next cutie hehe