Thursday, March 27, 2008

Riparian Preserve (next to our house!)





We had a fun little hike this morning about 2 seconds from our house! The Riparian Preserve(We found where all of our pool Ducks are coming from) It was our first time there, and we loved it. It is right behind the Gilbert Library. The girls fed the ducks, wanted to fish like many others, saw dinosaur footprints, and enjoyed every minute of the perfect weather/day here! We will be going all the time! I love our new house! It's close to everything!!!

6 comments:

Paige said...

how fun to be so close to such a fun park.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a fun place to go. It is nice that it is so close.

Debbie said...

I love your new blog look!! So cute! How lucky to have a park so close to your house. So when do we get to see the updated pictures of all the hard work you and LeGrand have been doing on your home???

Kyle said...

How fun that you guys live right by the Riparian Reserve...lucky! We are having the best weather so it is fun to do outside things...while we can!

Susan said...

That looks like such a fun park. I loved all your easter pictures, especially you in your cute uniform. How soon before the new ones get here. I can't wait, I'm ready to burn mine. Girls look adorable has always!

Webb Family said...

How fun to be so close. We are taking the scouts there next week.