Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Pics with our pool Duck





This was my sad attempt to take some cute pre-Easter pics, the girls were more interested in our pool duck than smiling for the camera. The duck is much more fun to look at than mom with a camera of course... hopefully I can get one good shot tomorrow! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

The girls love having a duck in your backyard. They look so cute in their Easter dresses. I'm sure we can get some cute pictures tomorrow! See you on Easter!!

Kyle said...

I bought Sammy the same dress...I love it! Your girls look so cute in them...I haven't even tried Sammy's on her (hope it fits)! Good luck getting your pics tomorrow...its so hard to get everyone to look and SMILE at the same time!

Emily Evans said...

I love that you have a duck in your pool. That's my kind of pet...low maintenance! The girls sure looked adorable in their Easter dresses (as always)!

Debbie said...

Those smiles are the best!!! Your girls looks so darling in their Easter dresses. Looks like you had a fun week with the zoo and Mexico, etc. Glad you were able to enjoy so many things.

Susan said...

How fun, a duck in your backyard I bet the girls are in heaven! They looked darling in their dresses better than any posed pictures! What a great experience to paint with their great-grandma loved that room. I'm glad you had a great spring break!