Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!!









This Easter we ate dinner at my parents house and all the kids had a Egg hunt. Too fun. Carys would find an egg, stop, eat the treats inside then continue on to find the next egg. Madision found many, many, eggs then found a shady place to sit, away from everyone, and ate all the chocolate she could find. From there I went straight to the airport/work and flew an all nighter to CLT, NC. I wasn't able to visit my brother Mike & Emily due to my short layover, but will be out again soon! Emily is due to have her baby girl in July!(This was the only picture of me on Easter...in my really cute outfit!)I hope everyone had a great Easter like us!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was Wonderful being together on Easter! I always love to watch the kids finding the eggs. I'm glad you posted the picture I took of you in your uniform. I only wish I would have taken a picture earlier of you and your family on Easter too!

Emily Evans said...

How cute that the girls each have their own style of hunting eggs. I wish we could have seen you while you were in Charlotte. Next time!

Matthew and Jana said...

Hey Stace we love the pictures of Santo Tomas... The one with Legrand and the girls at the edge of the water is a classic.

Bridget and Dustin said...

What cute Easter girls! You look cute too in your uniform. What a fun Easter with the family.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Cute pictures! You look great in your uniform! Smart girl to take some pictures the day before Easter!

Robby and Samantha Crewse said...

ummmm no WONDER why you get hit on at work... you're gorgeous! If i didn't love you so much i'd dislike you because of your beauty!... :)mwah!

steph said...

I LOVE your Easter dress and it is exactly what I would imagine you wearing. Totally just kidding!!!!! Of course only you could look gorgeous in that dark navy flight attendant suit!!! You need to have a layover in Dallas soon!