HI Stacey I think I may have left a comment before (maybe not...I don't remember) but your girls are so cute and getting so big since I have last seen you guys! I love how you dress them the same..I am so jealous..I wish I had 2 girls :) Are you still living in your same house or have you moved?? Anyway, its fun to see you guys via blog...
I would love to get together sometime...maybe we can meet at the mall or something and have lunch and let the kids play :) I added your link to my blog too!
8 comments:
Yum Yum! I love chocolate cake!!
I looks like the girls are enjoying the delicious chocolate cake!! I love their smiles!!!
I love chocolate cake!
I love these girls!!
really who doesn't like chocolate?
I miss the girls.. i miss you... i'm coming over!:)
-Auntie Samantha
HI Stacey I think I may have left a comment before (maybe not...I don't remember) but your girls are so cute and getting so big since I have last seen you guys! I love how you dress them the same..I am so jealous..I wish I had 2 girls :)
Are you still living in your same house or have you moved??
Anyway, its fun to see you guys via blog...
I would love to get together sometime...maybe we can meet at the mall or something and have lunch and let the kids play :)
I added your link to my blog too!
Post a Comment