Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nice Weather, Happy girls!








10 comments:

Debbie said...

Can they get any cuter???? Those girls of yours a little angels.

Emily Evans said...

What beautiful girls you have. I love their big smiles! I can't wait to see you all in a month!

Cheryl said...

The girls look so adorable in your backyard. I can't believe how many oranges are on that little orange tree!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

They do look so happy! The weather has been great, hasn't it?

Anna said...

I am so jealous of the nice AZ weather. Living in Minnesota certainly has it's major downside in the winter. This weekend we 'enjoyed' 40 degrees BELOW zero! Your girls are darling and you take great pictures.

Jessie said...

I love love love all these pictures of your girls!! They are so beautiful and happy. I can't believe how much I miss them. Matt's wedding can't come soon enough!

mattnbeth said...

your girls are so cute. i love seeing all your pictures.

Kyle said...

Hi Stacey...I was blog hoppin and found yours..yea! I can't believe how big your girls are...I wish we were still in the same ward I miss having you come over to my house!
Kyle

Kristine Thompson said...

Such the little models! You are training them well I love how they totally smile! Adorable!

Kari said...

You have such beautiful girls. What pretty smiles!!!