







I took all these pictures off Jessie's blog because they are amazing! We went to Disneyland last weekend and met my brother and his wife Jessie there. My parents came for one day and I was feeling a bit anxious when they left. The kids and I, how would I manage?!? The entire weekend? Flying with my kids and only me?? Thanks to Jason and Jessie it was no problm, they were such a help! Thanks! Disneyland was wonderful as usual. Perfect weather, no lines etc... this is the BEST time of year to go! I'll add more pictures later!
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Disneyland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Love the cute pictures of the girls! What a fun weekend at Disneyland. That is great that everyone helped out with the kids.
Happy Birthday!
Beautiful pictures!! Tom Sawyer's Island looks like blast! I wish I could have been there too!!
You are the coolest mom always wisking your kids off to Disneyland!!!
Love all your cute pictures! Hope you had a super birthday!!
I'm sad we didn't yet to go. I love the pictures. Your girls are so beautiful! I hope my baby gets some of those great genes :) Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!
Happy birthday! Loved the pictures they are just gorgeous. Hope you a wonderful birthday!
Madison's smile makes me so happy. Thought I'd let you know! Tell her and Carys that they can call me anytime. :)
I'm jealous, it seems like you get to go to Disneyland alot. Those picture do look really good too!
Hey! What about me? I was there too!
Betsy
These pics are SO beautiful! I am so sad that I wasnt there. Our trip last year with you was so awesome! PERFECT time to go!
Post a Comment