Friday, December 14, 2007

ASU GRAD LeGrand!!







Yesterday LeGrand Graduated @ ASU in Business Management! YEA! Poor guy had to pull an all nighter finishing his last two essays. But, I am so proud of him and we're both thrilled he is done! Congrats LeGrand!!

7 comments:

Kristine Thompson said...

YEAH ! That is so awesome!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations LeGrand on your graduation! We are so proud of all your hard work and dedication. Great to see all the fun pictures!

Webb Family said...

Congrats!!!! That is so great! I hope the wedding went well. I can't wait to see pictures.

Debbie said...

Congrats to LeGrand and you both!!! Although the student is the one doing all of the work, their spouse is a big support as well!! Yeah, you're done!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

What a BIG day!!! Congrats to both of you- I cannot wait for that to be my cute husband!!!

Annie said...

Way to go! So what's next?

Julie Rae said...

Congrats! I bet you guys are SO glad to be done!