


Tonight Carys and I are experimenting with sponge rollers. When I was a kid my mom would curl my hair like this.... We'll see how her hair turns out tomorrow?!?? To be continued... These are the BEFORE shots, & I'll post the after pictures too!
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Carys Curls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Growing up, I don't think there was a night I didn't sleep in pink curlers like those. Then my mom would make the curls really puffy and big. Day after day. I was such a 90's girl. I can't wait to see how Carys' curls turn out!
Awesome. I wish Mom would have been as accepting with me putting curlers in my hair as a kid...
So cute! Was Carys able to sleep well in curlers? They always hurt my head... but were worth the sacrifice:) I want to see the after pictures!
Post a Comment