


OK, here's our AFTER shots.... Pretty scary curly! Next time I'll use the Jumbo size and not the small sponge rollers. Too Funny!!
Friday, December 07, 2007
AFTER...Scary Spice?!?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OK, here's our AFTER shots.... Pretty scary curly! Next time I'll use the Jumbo size and not the small sponge rollers. Too Funny!!
15 comments:
I love this post---I love the pink curlers! Her hair looks cute and it's going to look sooo cute when they soften in the next day! Isn't it fun having girls!
I remember curling your hair with sponge rollers. I would put your hair in a ponytail an then curl your hair so you could sleep on it. The curls would last for days! It looked so cute!
So cute!! I can't wait to have little girls. I can only hope they are as half as cute as yours!
I love these picture of Carys they are too cute!! My mom used to do that to my hair too but she would use socks instead of curlers.
Too Cute! My mom used to do the same thing to us. Isn't it fun dolling up our precious girls! You guys are the cutest!
So funny- little Annie. Shes a cutie!
What a cutie! I remember every Saturday night my mom curling our hair with pink curlers!! Her hair holds curl really well that's nice. She is so lucky to have such beautiful hair.
Hello Shirley Temple! Those are some tight curls but still oh so cute!
Stacy, she is adorable!!!! It sure beats the perms that I used to give my girls. I love it!
WOW! That is some curl. Funny! And cute!
Now that is hilarious! Well, it definately worked! Too bad Paige's hair is NATURALLY like that! Love the pics!
So funny! That is some curly hair! My mom used to put our hair in pigtails, twist it around a million times and then have us hold the ends for 30 minutes before church. The spiral curls would stay all day!
Hey kris says you want help with your blog. I will totally help with pleasure. call me!
That reminds me of what my mom did to me as a kid:) We always LOVED the sponge rollers!
That is so funny! I actually remember that my hair looked something like that when we did it too. Crazy curly! I am amazed that she slept with those in! I tried it on Kail awhile back and she hated laying on them (after I had done all the rolling!), so we took them out.
Post a Comment