


So here is our NEW house in Gilbert. I love it. We still have our house in Chandler which is for sale....but had a great opportunity to buy this house @ Greenfield Rd. & Guadalupe Rd. and we couldn't pass it up. I had been looking at this house for over 7 months and I'm thrilled to have it! Enjoy the hilarious pictures of the 80's kitchen and beautiful stenciled grapes on the walls! Just wanted to show everyone the BEFORE pictures and I can't wait to post the AFTER ones! We took out the entire Kitchen the day we signed on the house. So here are some mid way pictures of the demo we have done.... the pink carpet underneath the current carpet etc.... Enjoy! We are doing all the remodeling ourselves so it could take a while! Were hoping to be able to move in by Christmas!!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Our NEW House....The fixer upper!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
WOW! You guys are brave. You are lucky LeGrand is so handy. Carys the other day said we have two houses the pretty one & the dirty one. I was cracking up!
Wow!! Is right. I am anxious to see the after shots. I know they will be great as both you and LeGrand are so talented in this line of "work". LeGrand will put it all back together and you will make it very pretty! Good luck with your many projects there.
I'm so happy you got the house and I can't wait to see what you do to it. Sounds like it should be finished about the time of our Christmas trip!
Good luck Stacey! I will be in Arizona after Christmas so expect a tour of it!
I'm so jealous. What a fun project.
In the first few month's of our marriage, Justin and I renovated an old house in Provo. We gutted it and redid the entire thing. We contracted only a few things out to be done by others but mainly did it all ourselves. Bob Villa has nothing on me! It was a huge challange but it was so much fun and the house is really special to us because we put our own blood, sweat and tears into it. It's so much fun to do and very rewarding. Good luck! I am so excited to see pictures of it.
What a fun project to do together! I can't wait to see the after pictures!
Wow, what a project!! I can't wait to see the end results, I'm sure you guys will do an amazing job.
Awesome. I love it.
Wow what a fun project! I think you should keep the grapes! :) I can't believe you are moving again! You are busy busy! It's fun to see the pics of your adorable girls! Glad you got the house you've been waiting for.
I love before and after pictures and all those hgtv shows that do the same! I'm so excited for you guys, nothing like a fun project. You are so lucky that LeGrand is so talented! Can't wait to see the end result!
WOW - I see a lot of work! But I know you'll make it awesome! The front is so cute. I can't wait to see the rest.
Stacey, I LOVE that house! That is going to be so gorgeous and I can't wait to see pictures of it when you're finished with it. Maybe you could paint AROUND the stencils though, they are just so pretty! (j/k). And I love the outside of it too. Good luck with all the work! That would be a great Christmas present to get into your new home!
So exciting. Fixer-uppers are really fun because when you put some of your own elbow grease into it, it becomes more meaningful. Have fun with that. We sure are!
Post a Comment