











We went to Disneyland again this past weekend. It was the last weekend LeGrand's annual pass was valid and we needed to squeeze in one more trip! We had a wonderful time! Jason and Jessie flew in from SLC to join us along with Matt, Jana, My mom, & Tom. We were only missing Mike and Emily.... next time hopefully they can make it! Well the weather was perfect, nice and cool and a little rain- thankfully scaring off the crowds! We didn't wait for any rides over 10 mins! Amazing right! Enjoy the pictures... more to come.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
DISNEYLAND....Again. And YES this time it WAS the Happiest Place on Earth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Fun to see all the pictures! I'm glad it rained so it wasn't crowded. The weather was great and it was fun running to be the first on Nemo! I was laughing the whole way there!!
Once again I am so sad that I wasnt there! Next time, for sure! I can't wait! Cute pics. It looks like a perfect day!
I wan't to go on NEMO!
Stac you look so cute in your hat! And the girls look darling! I love the one of Carys standing next to all the flowers!!! I'm glad it was fun for you all.
How fun!! We are hoping to plan a trip to Disneyland next year with the whole family (although I don't think Annie and Drew will be able to come) Can you just see it now, Christina's 5 children and Liza's 3. It should be really fun. Glad you were all able to make it over one last time before the pass ran out!
I can't believe you went again! Your little girls should be the happiest little girls around because they get to go to the Happiest Place on Earth so much. It really is such a fun place and when it is slow like that it is great! Glad you had fun.
We should start planning our next trip. I had such a blast!!
You are making me miss CA already:)
HI! I am so happy that you were able to find such a great house! That place looks really fun! We were able to build this house. Luckily, because we have no talent to rennovate. Our last house one was straight out of the eighties! Not that
i didn't LOVE the eighties but... I love the picture from the street! So glad you had a great time at Disney land with the whole family! You guys look really sweet together!
Hopefully the trip is planned more than a week and a half in advance next time... We really want to go. :(
Post a Comment