Sunday, September 30, 2007

My girls @ the Newport Temple




Along with Disneyland, in California, we went to The Newport Temple, the beach, shopped etc... here's a couple pictures I snapped of my cute girls!

10 comments:

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Isn't that such a cool temple-- it is so different!

Debbie said...

Didn't you just love the Newport temple!! I absolutely love the inside as well. You can see the font from a large window right after you enter into the temple area. And the woodwork is just beautiful. So glad you got to see the outside and grounds!!

Emily Evans said...

I have the most beautiful nieces in the world!!!

Cheryl said...

I don't know where you get the time to do everything you do. I love the pictures of the girls at the temple. Madison's eyes are so amazingly blue! Carys looks adorable as usual! They sure loved being at the temple!

Webb Family said...

I would love to go see that temple! I love Madison's one strand of blond hair.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so darling!

Bridget and Dustin said...

What cute pictures of your girls!

steph said...

Looks like fun. So, does everyone at Disneyland know you yet since you are pretty much a regular there!!

Anna said...

Such cute girls. Your youngest daughter's eyes are amazingly blue!

Cheryl said...

I would love to go back there again!