Thursday, October 28, 2010

LeGrand's 30th Birthday Party!

The festivities were outside on a perfect night....
The birthday boy with 2 of his brothers- Robby, and Stewart
Us with Jana, and Matt
Me with his cousin Hanna
With LeGrand's family
Marc, Hanna, their kiddo's and Teddy
Carys, Lia, and Madison
The other Birthday Girl.. My mom with Jana, and Matt
LeGrand with his pinata hat
The Group shot

The cake with 30 candles!


Beto, Alma, and their kiddos helped make the delicious Carne Asada




Amanda, Jana, Matt
My grandparents, My mom and Tom, and Sarah.... What a fun night with delicious food and great company! Happy Birthday LeGrand and Mom!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

That was such a fun birthday party! The food was great and the weather was perfect!! Thanks for making the day special for me and LeGrand!!

Full House said...

Holy moly there were a ton of people that showed up. You did an awesome job pulling that one together. Love that banner and the pinata hat.

Hope you guys are had a great Halloween weekend!

xx - CB

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Well Hello Super Wife! I bet he loved that party! Of course you loved pulling it off! And I am so happy to make the connection between Hanna and LeGrande. They have the same amazing eyes, but I had wondered where they crossed paths! I remembered you saying something about her a while back. Anyway.

Emily Evans said...

Happy bday! We wish we could be there to celebrate.

Julie Rae said...

Happy birthday!! What a fun party!