Saturday, March 13, 2010

I think it's time to...Fiesta!




These are just a few pictures of our wards "Fiesta" I was over decor and wanted to document it now before I forgot how and what I did... Notice on each of the tables are the cutest party favors...small Terra cotta pots with of course Colorful Skittles with a small tissue flower. Thanks To Shannon,Irma,Susan,Kristin,Jess who helped me and loaned out many many things to make the night festive! We had a fantastic time! OLE!

4 comments:

Full House said...

You really go above and beyond. Your ward is very lucky to have you. It turned out just marvelous. I need to get all of those recipes you used for that night as well.

Jessie Evans said...

It turned out fantastic, Stacey! If you keep doing such a great job, they'll never let you go :)

Julie Rae said...

It looks awesome!

Jen Olson Brown said...

Wow great job! We really tone it down in our ward cause 1/2 the ladies are above 60 (thus no volunteers and alternate activities). I'm over the RS Activities and you guys take the cake! Good for you!!!