
We are so proud of my "oldest" little brother who will be in NC for his Intern year and Residency! He got his very 1st choice! He will be an Intern at a hospital in Greensboro and doing his residency back at Wake Forest. He is specializing in Ophthalmology. We were so happy to be there for the unwrapping of the envelope, followed by a nice luncheon at Wake Forest University. We are so proud of you Mike!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Dr. Michael Evans Matched!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
my brother in law (paul's little brother) is in a plastic surgery residency at wake forest! small world. they love it there. congrats to your brother. that is such a stressful time.
Fun to see the pictures of Wake Forest! I'm so happy for Mike and Emily. We sure had fun with them and I'm glad we made it home! That was quite a trip!!!
Good for him!! My son see's a pediatric ophthamologist and they are AWESOME!! :)
Loved the fiesta too... makes me miss the 6th ward!! :) You are so stinkin' creative, I love it!
It was so fun to have you here for the big day! When is your next visit? I can't wait!
Post a Comment