
.jpg)

So, I have this very talented friend Christina (the cute brunette) aka: super mama, tiny :) She has twins and triplets, and can make motherhood look blissful, delightful, and simply fabulous. I don't know how she does it, but I'm still taking notes how to be like tiny.....She is a rock star! She is one positive little lady. Aside from managing her (FullHouse) she creates the most amazing hair accessories. She has launched her shop TODAY and I wanted to spread the word before they are all snatched up by some very lucky ladies!
So...... Check MADAME PUMPHREY out and enjoy! Pick one up quick.....they won't last long. Happy Shopping!!!!
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Extra Extra Read all about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Stacey...you look GREAT! Wowzers! :)
Very, very cute! You both make beautiful models. I love the purple hair clip!
You are a great model! It is fun to see you in pictures since you are always the one taking the pictures!
Yes you do look beautiful...
Wow that was so kind of you to say all of those nice things..even if they are half truths.
Um & why didn't you post more pics of yourself you little stinker.
Post a Comment