Monday, October 05, 2009

San Diego































This past weekend I was working a 4 day trip (flying the friendly skies) and 4 days is just too, too long to be away from my babies. I convinced daddy to come over to have a mini vacation while I was laying over in San Diego and he obliged. We went to the Mira mar Air show, which was amazing! I had never been to an air show and all the loopty loops, thrills, fires etc.... what a show! Daddy LeGrand was in Heaven. We then went to Mission beach where Miss Madison fell into the ocean..... she was all smiles through it all. She loves the ocean. From there we went back to the hotel, cleaned up, took naps, then onto Seaport Village. I love seaport village.... all the shops, and cute quaint diners. We ended the night with Chocolate cake mmmmmmm and the girls each picked out balloons a very talented man at one of the booths was making. Madison picked Cinderella, and Carys chose Tinker-Bell. The man was truly an artist who loved his work. Check out the pics, and go see him if you are over there! It was a great time and I hope to go back soon. Like Carys wrote in the sand.... San Diego....I love you :)

6 comments:

Julie Rae said...

I LOVE San Diego. Looks like you had so much fun. The air show looks amazing!

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love the new family picture at the top of your blog. What a beautiful family!

Anna said...

You are such a fun family!

Full House said...

What great pictures of San Diego. Who would have thought that the air show would have been so much fun. Those balloons were awesome. Just so you know you and LeGrand look like a movie star couple...a very pretty couple indeed.

Love the new family photo.

Staci said...

WOW...fun times. your girls are darling.

Webb Family said...

You guys are always doing such fun things! Love your pictures!!