
This past weekend I went to NC, on a layover. And took a very scenic drive too see the fall colors

Stunning I must say!

Sadie was so much fun, she has such a great personality, and is so well behaved! Good job mom!

Us girls

Sadie and I (Auntie Stacey)

Mike, Emily and precious Sadie!

I had fun taking pictures off all the fall colors and my brother, Dr. Evans, my tour guide

Sadie sure loves her mommy and daddy! It was a little chilly and very windy!

The leaves were beautiful but didnt come close to this beauty, Miss Sadie Pearl Evans. She was a joy to visit! I miss her already and cant wait to go back and visit her again!
2 comments:
WOW!! It is so beautiful there! What a cute little girl, as well. That is so awesome you are able to go out and visit them so much.
I have to admit those pictures are spectacular. They look like they could be on a calendar. Miss Sadie is as beautiful as can be!! I'm glad you were able to go for a visit!!
Post a Comment