Friday, June 05, 2009

Carys lost Tooth #3!

This Cute girl lost her third tooth today! She is only 5, and growing up/new teeth way to fast!

I love the look on her face

Ready, set, Yank!!! This was her idea everyone.... just to set the record. Her tooth was hanging by a thread, and turning gray, and bothering her that it hung out of her mouth.

She's so excited to get all tied up, ready for another big girl milestone!
And here is her Before shot....such a pretty smile....I'm missing here baby tooth already!

3 comments:

Matthew and Jana said...

She's... just... growing up so fast. :'(

Cheryl said...

I can't believe that Carys will be in kindergarten and has already lost so many teeth. She has the most beautiful eyes and is such a sweet little girl!

Webb Family said...

WOW! I can't believe she has already lost 3 teeth. My kiddos lost their teeth late, I think they were in 2nd grade.
They grow up fast!