Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

This is my mom, isn't she cute! Besides her good looks she's the BEST mama a girl could have! I love you! She has been such a great example to me. I'm one lucky lady, and my girls have one sweet grandma!

The girls had so much fun on grandma's new trapoline! Thanks grandpa!
Here is Tom, my grandma and grandpa, and my mom showing off yummy Mother's Day Breakfast!
The goods.......
Dessert........or breakfast???? Yummy, Thanks Tom!
Carys just "hangin" around .....

My little biker chick
Carys (5)
Madison (3)
My sweet girls....... Thanks for making me a mother! I love you! xoxoxo

3 comments:

Full House said...

Yes you are lucky...you have one beautiful, kind & loving Momma.

Happy Mothers Day!

Anna said...

your mom still looks the same after all these years. :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the sweet post! I am very lucky to have a wonderful daughter like you! Your girls are beautiful and so much fun!