Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feb. Birthdays... Mom and Maddie











My little baby is 3!!! Wow time HAS flown! Maddie's birthday was on the 9th and my birthday was on the 3rd. Sarah's fiance Cory has his birthday on the 3rd too. (Must be a great guy!!) I'm the big 3-1. Older and hopefully wiser. We had a week of cake and dinners to celebrate....so much fun!!

5 comments:

Emily Evans said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. We wish we were there to celebrate with you. Can't wait to see you Saturday!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Stacey, Madison and Cory. We sure had fun celebrating!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Oh my goodness Stacey you just keep getting more beautiful! When is it going to stop?? Really. I thought motherhood was supposed to take it out of you. Clearly not in your cards. Happy birthday!

Full House said...

You are the most beautiful 31 year old that only looks 19. Really!!

Jen Olson Brown said...

Happy Belated and we hope all is well! I loved how you got a pinata but never found the time. It sounds all to much like myself. You guys have made such a gorgeous family!