

Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas, Thanks Jessie for the beautiful shots! I'm trying to be a better blogger but I'm a little behind... better late then never right!? Well we had a great Christmas! Our Christmas eve party was at my Aunt Susan's house and we had so much fun.... it even turned into Karaoke late night.... I need some pictures of that!! Brooke and Paige and I were belting out all the good ones from High School! So much fun! Well enjoy all the pictures of all the cuties with Santa aka-Mike my bro. Merry Christmas!














8 comments:
Adorable!! Love the kissing pics.
What a cute Merry Christmas or Kissmas post! We sure had fun spending time with you and your family over the holidays. The girls are so precious and sweet. I really need to post the picture with all the cousins at Susan's house.
Cute pics!!
Thanks for posting it. Can you believe all those kids and Grandkids? It's amazing!
what fun pictures. looks like everyone had a great time.
I love all the great pictures of Christmas!
I was going to email you but I will tell you here. Mike & I are helping with John Lewis' campaign for Mayor. I blog about him, can you help spread the word? He's a great guy! Thanks
I love all the great pictures of Christmas!
I was going to email you but I will tell you here. Mike & I are helping with John Lewis' campaign for Mayor. I blog about him, can you help spread the word? He's a great guy! Thanks
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment